In this episode Jenny interviews Emily Celis…a therapist, former Mormon, and amazing parent…on how she applies the mindset and strategies of the “Parenting By Connection” model.
They discuss how this model can benefit parents post-religion, who are looking for a way to create an environment that supports healthy thinking and emotional balance.
Subscribe on iTunes or access the episode here:
Jenny loved doing this episode and is excited to share the resources below!
- Emily Celis, MS. The Open Door Center for Integrative Healing.
Marriage and Family Therapist Registered Intern.
- Abigail Wald
Parenting Coach, Trained in Parenting By Connection
– “Parenting By Connection: The Complete Set,” by Patty Wipfler
– “Listen,” by Patty Wipfler
– “Connection Parenting,” by Pam Leo
– “Parenting from the Inside Out,” by Dan Siegel & Mary Hartzell
– “How to Talk so Kids Will Listen, and Listen So Kids Will Talk,” by Adele Faber
– “Parenting Without Power Struggles,” by Susan Jeffers
– “Daring Greatly,” by Brene Brown